Skip to main content

Little Fact About "Banana Bread" Recipe

        Hey everybody,  Today I'll let you know about this "banana bread recipe" and i'm going to show you my favorite way to make it it's super moist and nutty so delicious.


        So let's get start. so first smash up about four to five bananas and then add a cup of white sugar and i like to add a cup of brown sugar too. then stir that all together and next we'll be adding a whole cup of butter my favorite kind of butter to use is the salted carry Gold butter comes in the gold package and then we're adding five large eggs and after that's all nice and stirred together and I like to use a whisk just to break up the eggs really well or I'm sorry break up the butter really well.

        We'll be adding our vanilla extract and my favorite ingredient the almond extract now I use about a tablespoon of each and next I had almond flour and that is what makes this "easy banana bread" so good most recipes for banana bread actually call for about two cups of all-purpose flour but I like to use one cup of the almond meal and one cup of all-purpose flour.


        After stirring that in we add our one cup of all-purpose flour and the last ingredient is 2 teaspoons of baking soda and just stir everything in combine all the ingredients make sure everything is all mixed in and moist and no flour clumps and then in just a minute here we will set us aside and we will prep our bread pans to get ready for baking all right so we got our two bread pans and we're going to butter up the sides and the bottom really well so our bread doesn't stick so it's gonna pop right. out and once we got all the sides and the bottom all nice and buttered we will divide the batter between the two pans and make sure not to waste any of it it's way too good to waste scoop it all in there and once that's done we will set our oven to 350 and bake and pop these guys in there make sure to let it preheat of course and then we will set our timer to 1 hour 60 minutes.

       And there it is perfect banana bread seriously you guys this is so moist so delicious I'd just like to scrape the size a little just to make sure the bread pops right out so a little bit after making this recipe actually I didn't have the ingredients to go make banana bread and so and I didn't have the time either so I just went to the grocery store and bought like some you know store bakery banana bread and it was seriously the most disappointing thing ever and when you slice it open or well when you take a slice of that bread compared to slicing this one open it's like just cake the other stuff and like not even sure there's any banana in the bread there's just some nuts on top but this is the right here this is the proof that there is actually a bananas this is true banana bread right here.



       Alright guys so that was it I hope you enjoyed it if you happen to make this "banana banana bread"!!!!

Comments

  1. hi your bread looks perfect.
    do we need to use ripen banana in the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If banana is not "too-ripe" then it would be perfect for that....

      Delete
  2. im scared of trying banana in my bread, i can never make it come out right, still thanks ,will try this weekend and see if i can do it. https://secretsoffoodnetwork.blogspot.com/2020/05/similar-concept-of-sangria-with-tinto.html?showComment=1591031818074#c3498329753137341554

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter any Spam Link in the Comment Box.

Popular posts from this blog

Similar Concept of "Sangria" with Tinto de Verano

         One bottle of red wine and two seriously awesome Spanish drinks that's right you know I have the party season on my mind. So today I'm going to tell you guys about this classic "sangria recipe" and the other is a Tinto de Verano the pronunciation right I'm not too sure but we don't care as long as these drinks taste awesome right! Okay, so I'm going to start with the sangria and this is red wine now ideally when I make this I just like to let the fruit soak in this wine overnight but sometimes I don't always have that kind of luxury of time. So I just give it like a few eyes but it's really important to let these foods soak in the wine. So that the flavors really come together and I'm using fresh fruits that are in season right now.          So these are some chopped up apples and the best thing about sangria is that you can adapt it to whatever season and whatever seasonal fruits are available around you. Apples and Oranges ar

Amazing Strategy of "Cinnamon Rolls"

         Hey Guys! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite method for making yeast doughs and that is no-knead dough. And with this dough, we are making BIG & BOLD "cinnamon rolls recipe" . I really think this is a great technique for a lot of you because you do not need any machine.         Just time. So let's get baking! So what is no-knead dough? Simply it is a dough that does not require a machine. You use time. Hours even days to develop the gluten in the dough eliminating the need for a machine.                                  I'm going to explain it as we go through the recipe.         So we're going to start out in a large bowl. Use the largest bowl you have because we're also going to pour our dough in this bowl. In your bowl, put in your flour, salt, and yeast. Don't let the yeast come in direct contact with the salt so put them on separate sides of the bowl. Once you mix it, it will be totally fine. In a separate jug, add in you