Skip to main content

Similar Concept of "Sangria" with Tinto de Verano




         One bottle of red wine and two seriously awesome Spanish drinks that's right you know I have the party season on my mind. So today I'm going to tell you guys about this classic "sangria recipe" and the other is a Tinto de Verano the pronunciation right I'm not too sure but we don't care as long as these drinks taste awesome right! Okay, so I'm going to start with the sangria and this is red wine now ideally when I make this I just like to let the fruit soak in this wine overnight but sometimes I don't always have that kind of luxury of time. So I just give it like a few eyes but it's really important to let these foods soak in the wine. So that the flavors really come together and I'm using fresh fruits that are in season right now.

         So these are some chopped up apples and the best thing about sangria is that you can adapt it to whatever season and whatever seasonal fruits are available around you. Apples and Oranges are in season now so that's what I'm going to use today to few slices of oranges and maybe some more apples to this and with this slice of orange and it is juice it in so it just gets a little hint of orange juice more than just two slices and you go and at this point I really like to add some icing sugar but you should just do this according to taste because it depends entirely on the wine that you've got and how sweet the prints are so just a dash of icing sugar not too much maybe just a little bit more. Icing sugar and what I really like to add to the "white sangria" is one shot of some dark rum and Ofcourse if you are in India old monk is absolutely fine now post idly you leave this cupboard in your refrigerator overnight but if you are in a hurry what you should just do is that at this point.



        Just add some chilled club soda I'm just gonna sneak in a taste oh wow that's perfect that's so boozy I love it this way but if you like you can add some more club soda to this so I'm just going to serve this up now so that's the sangria but we're not done yet.

        I promised you a second drink and that's coming right up now Tinto de Verano is hardly a recipe you see this I got some ice in here and all I will do is pour the red wine and now just pour in your favorite fizzy lemon drink. So ideally you want this to be equal proportions but even if you want this slightly sweeter and add a little bit more of the lemonade that's fine let's totally find that your drink that's the way you like it but this is how I like it I'm just going to add some lemon wedges just drop these in here for now I stir them in a bit so cheers everyone with this "sangria sangria"!!!

        And Happy party Everyone....

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sangria !!!!!!!! thank you , well written, and you added lemon, good one http://smithsbakery.info/2018/06/04/learn-to-bake-ingredient-temperature-guidelines-for-baking-room-temperature-ingredients-vs-cold-ingredients/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter any Spam Link in the Comment Box.

Popular posts from this blog

Little Fact About "Banana Bread" Recipe

        Hey everybody,  Today I'll let you know about this " banana bread recipe " and i'm going to show you my favorite way to make it it's super moist and nutty so delicious.         So let's get start. so first smash up about four to five bananas and then add a cup of white sugar and i like to add a cup of brown sugar too. then stir that all together and next we'll be adding a whole cup of butter my favorite kind of butter to use is the salted carry Gold butter comes in the gold package and then we're adding five large eggs and after that's all nice and stirred together and I like to use a whisk just to break up the eggs really well or I'm sorry break up the butter really well.         We'll be adding our vanilla extract and my favorite ingredient the almond extract now I use about a tablespoon of each and next I had almond flour and that is what makes this " easy banana bread " so good most recipes for banana bread act

Amazing Strategy of "Cinnamon Rolls"

         Hey Guys! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite method for making yeast doughs and that is no-knead dough. And with this dough, we are making BIG & BOLD "cinnamon rolls recipe" . I really think this is a great technique for a lot of you because you do not need any machine.         Just time. So let's get baking! So what is no-knead dough? Simply it is a dough that does not require a machine. You use time. Hours even days to develop the gluten in the dough eliminating the need for a machine.                                  I'm going to explain it as we go through the recipe.         So we're going to start out in a large bowl. Use the largest bowl you have because we're also going to pour our dough in this bowl. In your bowl, put in your flour, salt, and yeast. Don't let the yeast come in direct contact with the salt so put them on separate sides of the bowl. Once you mix it, it will be totally fine. In a separate jug, add in you