Skip to main content

"Red Velvet Cake" for your special moment...

Hey there,

             Let's prepare the "red velvet cake recipes" and get oven ready for our baking setup in a kadai add 1/2 cups oil to place a stand and cover it and at medium flame you need to preheat it for 10 minutes if you want to make this cake in convection or OTG oven instructions has been given in the video first in a bowl take 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp butter at room temperature. 

             I'm using salted butter into this add 1 cup powdered sugar you need to beat this mixture till it becomes soft to this mixture add 1 cup buttermilk or charge so it's no masala just play in charge so gently mix it because this butter is anyway not going to mix in the charge. Now you're going to sift together all-purpose flour or maida it's 1 in 1/2 cup all-purpose flour when in 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder the regular one unsweetened 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon baking soda sift everything together. So use your whisk or your spatula to mix the butter and after mixing. okay I forgot to add this this is 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence and after that red gel food colour so approximately 1 to 2 teaspoon color is what you will need for this cake. So mix it and then after mixing it with a whisk you can switch to spatula and right before baking the cake you need to put 1 teaspoon vanilla arm vinegar this is synthetic white vinegar pour it in a 6.5 inch mold I've lined my mold with butter paper spread the better. So that we get a even top so four Odie's your convection. you can read the instructions below and accordingly bake your cake at medium flame you need to bake it for first 10 to 15 minutes and then lower the flame and cook the cake till it's done. So it's been 45 minutes and the cake is done.



            I checked it up 35 minutes it wasn't done so I kept it a little longer so after taking the cake out you need to cover it with a cloth and let it cool down. So let's remove the cake from the mold and remove the butter paper wow that the butter paper came off so easily look at the beautiful color and texture of the cake it's so soft and spongy. okay I'm going to remove the top part of the cake and we are going to make crumbs out of this so that we decorate our cake with it later and the rest of the "easy red velvet cake" need to divide into three layers you can make more layers if you want the cake is nice and moist. Okay, so this is the top part which I had removed. you need to gently make crumbs you should not make a mess out of it so just be gentle and with your fingers make crumbs like these. so these are ready so this is 227 gram of cream cheese you need to beat it this quantities hot because it's actually 8 ounce which measures to 27 in grams. so after beating the cream cheese add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and again mix it. so here I've got 1/2 cup very cold whipping cream this is already sweetened. So I'm not adding in extra sugar and you need to beat the whipped cream whipping cream till you get zip peaks and to this whipped cream you need to add the cream cheese mixture and then gently fold. I love this cream cheese frosting. 




           Okay so this is ready do a cake go just apply a little cream so that the cake stays in its place and on top of the some adding a sugar syrup 3 tablespoon water plus 2 tablespoons sugar mix it and then sprinkle it. Now comes a layer of the prepared cream cheese frosting spread it evenly place the next layer and then you need to repeat the process till the top layer and the final layer. So after doing all the layers we are going to cover this cake completely with the frosting for our whipped cream cream.  so I'm going to use a small tool I don't know what exactly this is called just to make ridges on the sides and then smooth the top that's okay you don't need to do a lot of work on finishing because we're going to cover the top also with some design and the sides also with the crumbs which we had prepared so take a good amount of crumb apply it on all the sides and then after you are done remove the excess. So, here I'll fill the remaining cream in a piping bag and there is no nozzle or piping tip which I'm using just piping some ah what would you call this okay let me know what would you call this design in the current section i I just wanted to keep it simple and elegant so this is what I am doing you can get creative and use your favorite nozzle pipe some other design decorate this "red velvet" the way you want final one and finally I'm going to sprinkle some more cake crumbs on the top just to add a little color.

           Our cake is ready so be gentle while slicing the cake I kept my hand form I did I wanted to take out a very clean piece of her slice of the cake and that is the reason I was cutting it slowly. You know, this cake is moist and delicious the whipped cream has a very nice flavor of cream cheese... 

           Hope you enjoyed it. Try it once and get the yummy "red velvet cake recipe" done with this concept!!!!

Comments

  1. Yummy, thank you for sharing, Red velvet is just the thing, http://smithsbakery.info/2018/06/04/learn-to-bake-ingredient-temperature-guidelines-for-baking-room-temperature-ingredients-vs-cold-ingredients/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter any Spam Link in the Comment Box.

Popular posts from this blog

Little Fact About "Banana Bread" Recipe

        Hey everybody,  Today I'll let you know about this " banana bread recipe " and i'm going to show you my favorite way to make it it's super moist and nutty so delicious.         So let's get start. so first smash up about four to five bananas and then add a cup of white sugar and i like to add a cup of brown sugar too. then stir that all together and next we'll be adding a whole cup of butter my favorite kind of butter to use is the salted carry Gold butter comes in the gold package and then we're adding five large eggs and after that's all nice and stirred together and I like to use a whisk just to break up the eggs really well or I'm sorry break up the butter really well.         We'll be adding our vanilla extract and my favorite ingredient the almond extract now I use about a tablespoon of each and next I had almond flour and that is what makes this " easy banana bread " so good most recipes for banana bread act

Similar Concept of "Sangria" with Tinto de Verano

         One bottle of red wine and two seriously awesome Spanish drinks that's right you know I have the party season on my mind. So today I'm going to tell you guys about this classic "sangria recipe" and the other is a Tinto de Verano the pronunciation right I'm not too sure but we don't care as long as these drinks taste awesome right! Okay, so I'm going to start with the sangria and this is red wine now ideally when I make this I just like to let the fruit soak in this wine overnight but sometimes I don't always have that kind of luxury of time. So I just give it like a few eyes but it's really important to let these foods soak in the wine. So that the flavors really come together and I'm using fresh fruits that are in season right now.          So these are some chopped up apples and the best thing about sangria is that you can adapt it to whatever season and whatever seasonal fruits are available around you. Apples and Oranges ar

Amazing Strategy of "Cinnamon Rolls"

         Hey Guys! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite method for making yeast doughs and that is no-knead dough. And with this dough, we are making BIG & BOLD "cinnamon rolls recipe" . I really think this is a great technique for a lot of you because you do not need any machine.         Just time. So let's get baking! So what is no-knead dough? Simply it is a dough that does not require a machine. You use time. Hours even days to develop the gluten in the dough eliminating the need for a machine.                                  I'm going to explain it as we go through the recipe.         So we're going to start out in a large bowl. Use the largest bowl you have because we're also going to pour our dough in this bowl. In your bowl, put in your flour, salt, and yeast. Don't let the yeast come in direct contact with the salt so put them on separate sides of the bowl. Once you mix it, it will be totally fine. In a separate jug, add in you