Skip to main content

"Quesadilla" Choice of Everyone





      Hello everybody, Today we are going to make an easy oven bake version of "quesadilla recipe" so easy to put together even for a crowd and again it's one of those recipes you can change it around according to your liking but here are a few things that I'm using today.

      Let me tell you these so what I'm using our whole-wheat tortillas and then some ingredients that are gonna go as fillings inside I'm using some spinach I'm using canned tomato you can always use fresh some black beans we're using some chicken and some red peppers and green peppers of course some oil that you're going to brush on the tortilla to make it crispy. we haven't put them in the oven and there's a secret ingredient that I would like to tell you about I just love using this is called Chipotle in adobo sauce these are these supporter peppers which are in sauce that I can describe it as like your barbecue sauce with Mexican flavor kind of thing and if you put a little bit of this on the tortilla before you put the other ingredients on I think it just takes the "quesadillas" to the next level.

      So, I use this a lot so I just wanted to show you this Ofcourse you don't have to go out and buy this if you don't have it go ahead and still make your quesadilla it's still going to be yummy don't forget the cheese because it's important and I'll tell you what I also do is when I use cooked chicken that I have I like to flavor the chicken a little bit with some Mexican seasonings so I have some of that out here also.

      First of all I'm going to pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees and then do all your preparation so that the ovens ready when you're ready so there you go Pig use the plus sign to bring it to the right temperature 450 and press star now that the oven is preheating let's get the other ingredients ready let's begin by heating up the chicken in the microwave and just to give it some flavor will add some Mexican seasoning to it so I'm going to take two cups of precooked frozen chicken so this is precooked remember that you cannot use raw chicken in this recipe you can always cook the chicken in advance and keep it in your freezer into strips. You can also buy some pre-made seasoned chicken strips these days in the refrigerator section and use those they work really well and I think they absorb the flavor of whatever ingredients you're putting in them. So here I'm going to try to add a teaspoon of Mexican seasoning and another one for two cups and put this in the microwave toss it around a little and put it in the microwave heat it up so that while the chicken is defrosting. It absorbs some of those flavors. So after the chicken has been in there for a minute you want to take it out just stir it around a little because you know microwaves kind of cook somewhat unevenly so it's a good idea to give it a stir so that all your pieces cook evenly they don't dry out and the seasonings also get mixed up even better put it in and then another minute now.

     That it's done take it out so now the chicken has heated up it is defrosted and I can already smell some of those Mexican seasonings in the chicken. Let's start getting the tortilla ready so let's start by brushing this tortilla with some oil you can use whatever oil you have at hand and then once you brush it on one side flip it over so that you can put all the toppings on the other side. So this is going to be the outside of your quesadilla don't like that and now you can start by adding this adobo sauce. So, I told you this earlier this is this ingredient that I think adds a nice smokiness to Mexican dishes. So you could just take the sauce part of it you don't even need to use the chili part of it just put a few drops of it and get like that you looking a whole of it have a good flavor and a little bit of spice it's actually more like a smoky sauce kind of flavor. So I just use a little bit like this then put some chicken and if you don't have this no problem. Just go ahead and make your this idea without that no big deal like that use as much chicken as you want for this "chicken quesadillas recipe" and then think about what other toppings. You can add now to make your meal complete always think about adding some vegetables wherever you can so it's a great place to add some vegetables so whatever you feel like adding cut them into small bit. So, we're using some green peppers here add those. You can add spinach you can add red peppers I'll take a little section of this too this is really up to you what you feel like adding you can add fresh tomatoes you can add canned tomatoes if you are choosing to add canned tomatoes like we are doing today. So make sure you don't use too much of the watery part of the tomato now what I find easy to do is just cover one half of the quesadilla with the toppings and then fold it over just makes it easier to eat as well as easier to cut and manage so that's how I like to do it you can certainly cover the whole tortilla with all the toppings and it was another one just make sure you have oil on the outside and make a whole big one. You can then cut in wedges but I'm just making one half of it.

      So here the tomatoes I'm going to try to avoid taking that that much of the juice these are fire roasted tomatoes so they do have a good flavor. So, I'm just gonna tilt it a little just to get a few pieces out and then spread them around you can skip this ingredient if you don't like tomatoes now black beans are highly underrated. I feel they're great source of protein good source of fiber and they don't really have a very strong taste. So you can include them in many recipes they make your food healthier a great source of vegetarian protein and then of course don't forget the cheese when I add some spinach to go ahead do that once again spinach doesn't add too much of a flavor but definitely brings up the nutritive value of your food. So, Go ahead and add some of that. To add some cheese fold it over and then put it in the oven just until the outside of this is crispy like that press it down a little and I'm gonna put it in the oven put your oven and keep your face away from the oven and you can set the timer for about 10 minutes and keep an eye on it at around 8 minutes. So I'm just using the kitchen timer right now and you want the outside of it to get nice and crispy take it out cut it into wedges and that's how easy it is.

     So, it's time to take it out as I was observing I just turned off the oven because it was starting to get really Brown. so seven minutes is all it took so you might want to check it at about six to seven minutes depending on the kind of tortilla you're using it can take more or less time. So I'm just going to cut it into wedges now you can use a knife or you can use a pizza cutter like that maybe it'll be easier if I move it to the cutting board cuz. Then I can cut like this and you don't even have to cut it into wedges. I used to eat it like a sandwich because it's often dinner or lunch for me but if you're serving it as a snack you want to cut it into wedges and serve it with some salsa or sour cream or guacamole or all of them combined see all the yumminess basalt stringy cheese in there. So, here's some sour cream you can put some on top of it put some on the side however you like it or maybe serve it in the bowl of sour cream on the side this was one of the easier way of making quesadillas in the oven you can make it for a big crowd if you're making them in the oven you can always make them on the stovetop they come out nice and crispy. When you put them on a frank pan and press the cheese onto the tortillas and they get crispy on both sides of "cheese quesadillas" and those are really yummy too. So certainly go ahead and do that if that's what you like also go ahead and change all the things that you saw on the inside of the tortilla and that goes because you can add different vegetables. You can use canned vegetables, roasted vegetables that you can buy. In a jar sometimes roasted red peppers caramelized onions all of those would be great additions. If you're using any ingredient that has a lot of juice in it.



       Let me tell you to train that really well before you add them to the quesadilla otherwise your "quesadillas" are gonna be soggy and you're not gonna like them so much. So, go ahead try your own variations and enjoy it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Fact About "Banana Bread" Recipe

        Hey everybody,  Today I'll let you know about this " banana bread recipe " and i'm going to show you my favorite way to make it it's super moist and nutty so delicious.         So let's get start. so first smash up about four to five bananas and then add a cup of white sugar and i like to add a cup of brown sugar too. then stir that all together and next we'll be adding a whole cup of butter my favorite kind of butter to use is the salted carry Gold butter comes in the gold package and then we're adding five large eggs and after that's all nice and stirred together and I like to use a whisk just to break up the eggs really well or I'm sorry break up the butter really well.         We'll be adding our vanilla extract and my favorite ingredient the almond extract now I use about a tablespoon of each and next I had almond flour and that is what makes this " easy banana bread " so good most recipes for banana bread act

Similar Concept of "Sangria" with Tinto de Verano

         One bottle of red wine and two seriously awesome Spanish drinks that's right you know I have the party season on my mind. So today I'm going to tell you guys about this classic "sangria recipe" and the other is a Tinto de Verano the pronunciation right I'm not too sure but we don't care as long as these drinks taste awesome right! Okay, so I'm going to start with the sangria and this is red wine now ideally when I make this I just like to let the fruit soak in this wine overnight but sometimes I don't always have that kind of luxury of time. So I just give it like a few eyes but it's really important to let these foods soak in the wine. So that the flavors really come together and I'm using fresh fruits that are in season right now.          So these are some chopped up apples and the best thing about sangria is that you can adapt it to whatever season and whatever seasonal fruits are available around you. Apples and Oranges ar

Amazing Strategy of "Cinnamon Rolls"

         Hey Guys! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite method for making yeast doughs and that is no-knead dough. And with this dough, we are making BIG & BOLD "cinnamon rolls recipe" . I really think this is a great technique for a lot of you because you do not need any machine.         Just time. So let's get baking! So what is no-knead dough? Simply it is a dough that does not require a machine. You use time. Hours even days to develop the gluten in the dough eliminating the need for a machine.                                  I'm going to explain it as we go through the recipe.         So we're going to start out in a large bowl. Use the largest bowl you have because we're also going to pour our dough in this bowl. In your bowl, put in your flour, salt, and yeast. Don't let the yeast come in direct contact with the salt so put them on separate sides of the bowl. Once you mix it, it will be totally fine. In a separate jug, add in you